Professional Hair Cutting Shears, Hair Scissors & Thinning Shears like NO other.
Freebird professional hair shears and hair scissors are unlike any other hair cutting tools made in the world. We believe the professional tools a hair designer uses should represent their own personality and flair. That is why each pair of our shears has a design intricately cut into the handle; something that must be seen to truly understand.
Our premium quality blades are hammer-forged from the world’s finest Japanese steels to ensure excellent balance, slide cutting ability, great control and proper blade alignment. Freebird professional hair cutting shears not only give a precision cut but with their unrivaled design they will quickly become the new standard in the professional stylists arsenal of tools.
Freebird shears are used by many celebrity hair artists & platform designers and will even be featured in an upcoming TV show.
Be sure to check out our video below which shows a little about how our shears are made and visit our education section. there you find information about steels, how to measure a hair scissor correctly and much more. Knowledge is Power.
Good Haircutting Shears Q: After a disaster at the salon, I’ve taken to cutting my chemically damaged hair on my own. So far, I am achieving good results, trimming every 6 weeks to slowly grow…
How To Get The Haircut You Want Enter here to win! Type your email address in the box below for a chance to win $200 towards your next Glossier purchase, plus a $1000 store credit to The Line….
Donna Bella Hair Extensions offers the following methods for extension application. I-Link Pro ( Beaded Method) The I-Link Pro method uses a non-slip microbead to attach a keratin-tip extension…
At World of Braiding Extensions. we have trained qualified teachers who are also expert braiders. With this combination, we offer our Modern Hair Braiding styles on all hair types Afro or…
Midtown Hair Braiding I will ALWAYS refer Aicha, she. I will ALWAYS refer Aicha, she will be my official hair braider for life. She is professional because my hair look like a million dollars,…
Pregnancy and Hair Loss Hair Loss During Pregnancy: Telogen Effluvium Approximately 90% of your hair is growing at any one time, while the other 10% enter a resting phase. Every two to three…